It is that point of 12 months once more when many people are fascinated with methods for our college students to get to know one another and us. One common manner of doing that’s by means of brief video introductions. Microsoft Flip (previously referred to as Flipgrid) offers an incredible platform on which to try this. As a trainer you may create a secure house for college kids to document and share brief movies.
For those who’ve by no means used Microsoft Flip or you’re a tech coach answerable for introducing it to different lecturers, I’ve a brand new video for you. Within the video that’s embedded beneath I show the next:
- Tips on how to create a Microsoft Flip account as a trainer.
- Tips on how to create a Microsoft Flip group.
- Tips on how to create a Microsoft Flip subject.
- Tips on how to document a Microsoft Flip video.
- How college students can be part of your Microsoft Flip group.
- How college students discover your Microsoft Flip subject.
- How college students reply to your Microsoft Flip subject.
- Tips on how to view and reasonable your college students’ Microsoft Flip movies.