This creamy baked Boursin Rooster recipe is a straightforward a crowd-pleaser. With minimal elements and the one dish clean-up, it’s a surefire dinnertime success!
Baked in a glass casserole dish or your favourite forged iron pan, this extremely simple Boursin hen is on the desk in simply half-hour! You may whip up contemporary Boursin cheese or use pre-made, both manner it’s scrumptious.
On the subject of simple weeknight meals, hen is a go-to protein. It’s lean, clear, healthful, and all the time a crowd-pleaser. Utilizing this basic Baked Rooster technique seals in all of the juices.
This Boursin hen recipe is not any exception. Selfmade Boursin Cheese as a result of it’s so contemporary and decadent, however this recipe is simply as superb with store-bought! It makes a wealthy, creamy garlic cream sauce you possibly can’t resist!
One of the best half about Boursin recipes is that you need to use leftovers to make Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms!
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
Elements and Substitutions
- Boneless, Skinless Rooster Breasts – Select hen breasts of the identical measurement and thickness to make sure even baking. Whereas the recipe suggests 4 hen breasts, three giant are depicted. You may substitute hen tenders to scale back bake time.
- Olive Oil – Additional virgin olive oil provides superb taste, however any oil will work, together with canola or vegetable oil in a pinch.
- Salt – Thick flakes of contemporary floor sea salt from a grinder add nice texture and taste, however you possibly can substitute kosher salt.
- Black Pepper – Thick flakes of contemporary floor black pepper from a grinder are most popular, however you need to use floor black pepper, if wanted.
- Boursin Cheese – Make your individual Selfmade Boursin Cheese or use store-bought.
- Milk – Any sort of milk you’ve available will work, the heavier the milk, the creamier the sauce might be.
- Contemporary Chives – Chopped contemporary chives add a scrumptious contact of taste and shade.
- Garlic and herb Boursin is the commonest, however shallots and chives can be superb. Use your favourite.
- Add roasted tomatoes, spinach or mushrooms to the sauce.
- Boursin Stuffed Rooster Breast – As an alternative of including it on prime, stuff the hen breast with Boursin (and skip the stovetop directions).
- Forged iron goes from oven to vary prime making it a one-dish dinner.
- Use a meat tenderizer to pound the hen, It’ll assist it cook dinner evenly make the scale extra constant and tender.
- For the juiciest hen, permit hen breasts to relaxation 5-10 minutes earlier than slicing and serving. It seals within the juices.
Boursin Pasta – Toss or serve on a mattress of pasta.
Sandwiches – Slice hen and serving on pita or baguette.
Rooster Wrap – Slice and serve in a hen wrap, simply add contemporary greens.
Regularly Requested Questions
Boursin is a flavored cream cheese, historically constituted of cow’s milk. With added contemporary herbs, it was developed in France within the Nineteen Fifties and endures to at the present time, beloved for its creamy, contemporary traits.
It’s a flavored cream cheese crammed with all types of tasty herbs. Boursin Cheese is delicate, a bit crumbly, and spreadable.
You may prep this dish forward of time, wrap tightly, and retailer within the fridge for as much as 24 hours earlier than baking.
Learn how to Retailer
- At Room Temperature – Rooster may be unnoticed whereas serving, however now not than two hours.
- Refrigerate – This hen dish may be saved lined within the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Freeze – Enable hen to chill. Place complete hen, chopped hen, or shredded hen in luggage or containers. You may preserve hen frozen for as much as three months.
To Defrost from Frozen
To defrost frozen Boursin hen, let it thaw within the fridge after which reheat in oven or skillet. To maintain hen moist, let simmer in a lined skillet or lined pan within the oven with just a few tablespoons of hen inventory.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Keto Boursin Rooster Recipe
This creamy baked Boursin hen recipe is such a crowd-pleaser! With minimal elements and the best one dish clean-up, it is a surefire dinnertime success story!
Forestall your display from going darkish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a baking dish or forged iron, brush each side of hen with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add ¼ cup dollop of Boursin on prime of every hen breast.
Bake 25 minutes or till inside temperature of every breast reaches 165°F.
Take away from oven and switch to stovetop in an oven secure skillet/pan over medium low warmth. Add milk and scrape melted boursin from hen. Stir or whisk round hen till mixed. Coat hen with cheese and take away from warmth.
Garnish with chives. Enable to relaxation 5-10 minutes earlier than serving.
- Use forged iron to go from oven to vary.
- Use a meat tenderizer to pound the hen to make it tender and assist it cook dinner extra evenly.
- Enable hen breasts to relaxation 5-10 minutes earlier than slicing and serving to seal within the juices.
Energy: 631kcal (32%), Carbohydrates: 4g (1%), Protein: 38g (76%), Fats: 51g (78%), Saturated Fats: 25g (125%), Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g, Monounsaturated Fats: 11g, Trans Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 179mg (60%), Sodium: 770mg (32%), Potassium: 594mg (17%), Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 4g (4%), Vitamin A: 973IU (19%), Vitamin C: 3mg (4%), Calcium: 89mg (9%), Iron: 1mg (6%)
Estimated diet info is offered as a courtesy and isn’t assured.