Good morning from Maine the place it is overcast and drizzly, once more. It has been that type of summer time. Nonetheless, it has been a superb summer time stuffed with enjoyable issues for me and my household (my depressing chilly not withstanding). I hope that it has been a superb summer time (or winter) for you as properly.
We now have lower than two weeks till college begins once more. We’re benefiting from it. This week I took one in all my daughters for a one-on-one journey to Story Land. Subsequent week, I am doing the identical for my different daughter. If nonetheless have a little bit of trip, I hope you take advantage of it as properly.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 18 Google Hold Tutorials for Lecturers
2. Methods to Create and Share Canva Templates
3. 18 Google Calendar Tutorials for Lecturers
4. Methods to Use AI in Google Slides
5. 5 New Padlet Options to Strive
6. Carry the Pleasure Again to College With E book Creator
7. 47,000 Folks Get Their Instructional Know-how Suggestions This Manner
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin At present
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested in my life exterior of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.