Good morning from Maine the place the solar is rising on what needs to be an ideal summer season day. Happily, I am feeling significantly better than I did all through the week as a struggled with a depressing chilly that had me sleeping much more than regular and exercising rather a lot lower than regular. I did get out for just a few walks with my canines. On a type of walks we stopped to assist a salamander cross the street (to get to the opposite aspect, clearly).
I hope that you simply had an ideal week. If you happen to began college this week, I hope it went effectively. If you happen to nonetheless have a bit extra trip, soak it up and revel in it earlier than the insanity of the varsity 12 months begins.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Academics
2. 5 Instruments for Creating Mechanically Scored Formative Assessments
3. Utilizing AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. Staying Organized With Google Drive Folder Descriptions
5. 5 Makes use of for Google Docs Apart from Essay Writing
6. The best way to Add Audio to Nearly Something in Google Workspace
7. A New Accessible PhET Simulation
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin Right now
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- If you happen to’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you happen to see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.