AOL login gives you the access to AOL mail. AOL previously called America Online, is one of America’s most renowned mass media cooperation and website which is well known for its services such as online search engine, news media and other digital services .
Furthermore, If you like to enjoy and take advantage of all the mailing features this service has to offer, all you need to do is simply connect to AOL through your device. Also, you can use AOL on desktop as well.
Basically, signing in to AOL account now request for you to fill in your email address and password on separate pages. More so, the login process no longer on the same screen as we know it to be. Therefore, we shall be navigating you through the login screen in this article and how to go about it.
How to Login to AOL
- Visit the website URL aol.com to get started with your sign in process.
- Click “sign in” at the top right corner of the homepage to take you to the sign in page.
- Furthermore enter your username or email in the space they provide for you.
- Click the “next” caption to continue.
- Enter your password in the password bar on the sign in page. If you enter your username and click “next” and nothing comes up, try clearing your browser’s cookies and do a quick refresh in the sign in page. If it still doesn’t work, try using a different browser, preferably Google chrome.
- Now, click “sign in”. to complete the sign in process.
Forgot username or password?
Particularly, the quality of online security continue to advance, passwords have become one of the most secure security . However, with so many passwords to remember, we are bound to forget one or two every now and then.
This is because we are all humans and fallible and your AOL login is no exception. Remedying the issue is quite easy and straight forward too. Although, the finger print security is a good call as well but not all mobile and desktop device have it.
Therefore, if you forgot your username or password, you can use the AOL reset tool to reset your password.
To carry out this process just do this.
- After you enter your username and click “next”, you’ll see “I forgot my password” below the bar.
- Click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
- The system will send an email to the recovery mail you input in your AOL sign up process.
How to Stay Signed in to AOL
If you want to save your sign in information on your device, choose “ stay signed in” on the sign in page you input your username and password. More so, if you do this you do not need to be inputting your account login details anytime you want to sign in.
Furthermore, if you log in from a device, browser or location that you have previously use, you may notice some changes. This is for you to do a two-step verification. The system will then send a verification code to you.
After successful verification of your account and you sign in. The system will no longer ask you to input any login details or use any verification key the next time you log in with the same device, browser or location.